Friday, July 07, 2006

An Early Morning


Mom called at 1:30am to say that my Paw was being taken to the ER, because he was hurting in his chest. I got dressed real quick & went with Mom. Who was driving like a bat out of, you know where. I was constantly telling her slow down. I think she knocked down a few baby trees going down our dirt road in the process.
We met Diane, Renee & Jimbo up there & took turns going back to see Paw. He seems to be OK. It apparently was a combination of things. But nothing to do with his heart, Praise the Lord. So, after a few hours in the ER he was sent home. Since we were all up & it was 4am, we went to Waffle House, for breakfast. I had my normal scattered, covered & diced hash browns. They weren't smothered this time, since they were out of chili.

3 comments:

  1. Glad everything is ok with him. I know that fear. Glad you went to see him too. And those hash browns look so yummy right now, we don't have a waffle house or an I Hop up here and I miss it. (sonic either)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear he is ok, and I'm SO glad you showed me those hash browns...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.