Today was my Cuz Donna's "After" Wedding Shower. And it started at 9:30am. I had my alarm set for 7:15 & at 6am, Miss Molly starts whining. She never does this, well I ignore her, because if she gets up, then the boys will get up too. Just so ya know, Molly sleeps in our room (under the bed), but the boys sleep in the living room. She would get quiet & I was try to doze back off. Then she would whine again, before long I could hear 2 more whiners coming from the other side of the door. D of course isn't budging. He can sleep through anything. I get up & she lets out a loud whine & starts dancing at the door. I open it & there sits 2 little fellas on their butts. So, they all go O-U-T. I watch to see what Molly is going to do, I was thinking she had to potty really bad. NOPE! She woke me up at 6 am to go play!!! What the freak is up with that? She has never done this before? I decided to stay up....There was no way I was going to get back in the bed for maybe 30 mins.
My Aunt Diane & Cuz Laurie come & pick up Mom & I, then we headed to the shower. I'll post pictures of that later. We got home & I've just been chillin out. We are going to Hank's (Jamie's hubby) Birthday Party this evening. And then maybe over to the church to watch the fireworks.
Catch ya later...

why did she have an after wedding shower?
ReplyDelete