
A spoonful of this always seems to find a way into everything a cook!

I LOVE Scarlett O'hara & this is one of my all time favorite movies.

The dreaded squit bottle. This is what we use to discipline the 'kids'. It works so well, now that if they see the bottle they run! **Note** Razzy get's the most squirts from it. LOL He's so hardheaded. A true Doxie trait.

My new green pen, I got at Wal-mart. It came in a pack with 3 other colors & was titled as "The World's Smoothest Pen." I just had to get it since the new school supplies are being stocked! Oh how exciting!!!
You ought to try Crystal's Home-made Green Garlic Ice Cream!! YUM YUM
ReplyDeleteYeah, that was me. I just changed my blog name and was logged in under my old blog, sorry!!
ReplyDeleteWhat does the writing look like with the pen? Does it seem like the ink will last for a long time?
ReplyDeleteGone with the wind is my movie!!!
ReplyDeleteNotice the name :) My mom obviously liked it too! I watch it everytime I'm in a mood- I mean MOOD!
Lee knows to run the other way when he sees it on ;)