D's Superman light.
My blue purse, that Mom gave me for my 28th bday & my blue walls.
D's Superman bank. We actually use it too!
I got this pin, after 9/11 & I wore everyday. I was working at Lane Bryant & we were selling them, when 9/11 happened. Remember how patriotic everyone was then? Well, word got out that we had them & we were flooded with customers. Lane Bryant sent us a huge shipment of them & we sold every one of them. Oh, it's laying on my blue sheets.

Did you know that Superman originated in Canada? I thought you and D might appreciate that tidbit of information.
ReplyDeleteThat purse doesn't look blue! Minus five points.
ReplyDeleteUmmm do u need a refresher on your colors because I think that blue superman light has screwed with your vision....that purse and or those walls aren't blue!
ReplyDeleteSuperman may be from Canada but I grew up 10 mins. from his home....Metropolis! ;)
If they are not BLUE, then what the heck color do you think they are?
ReplyDeleteThey aren't GREEN. When I bought the paint it was in the blue section & my purse is the same exact color.
Backtalk. Minus ten points.
ReplyDeleteI think Jen and Mel have been into the same bottle. That purse and the walls ARE blue!!!
ReplyDeleteYour mom backtalked. That's minus fifteen points. Would you like to continue?
ReplyDeleteOk- SINCE Jen & I seem to be the *crazy* ones....anyone else think these things are BLUE??
ReplyDeleteI simply turned around and said what color is this purse and what color is the wall...
Lee said the wall looks a light light baby blue (moron) and the purse light pink
Mom said the wall was white and the purse was white LIKE THAT WALL!!!
The lighting wasn't that great in the room, plus my flash made it look alot lighter then it really is.
ReplyDelete