Wednesday, July 26, 2006

**Caution**

Pink Lucy is a work in progress. It's now 5 am & I'm been working on her for the last few hours. But I'm too tired to think anymore. It's driving me crazy, as I HATE to leave things unfinished. I'm sure I'm going to be dreaming about blogging, once I fall asleep. So, don't pay attention to what's changed, because it may not stay this way.

10 comments:

  1. You know I love pink daisies! I know it will be cute whatever you end up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggle* This whole blogging thing can be addictive...I know once I get something in my head that I want to add on...I have a hard time pulling myself away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just did a quick "look-sey" of your house. You have a warm and inviting home...I love your Lucy area! Your husband is a gem...not many hubbies would be so cool with pink and purple accents. LOL! Thanks for letting us look into your world. Take care Crystal! {{Hugs!}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink daisy, too! You need to make one correction in your "headline" though....you're still a girl!
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go...no wonder I 'see' you online all the time :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE!! I LOVE the pink Gerber Daisy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look- I hope you keep the pink daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just heard on "The Insider" that they are going to have a "lost interview" of Lucy's on there tomorrow (Thurs) night. Thought you might like to know :) It comes on at 7pm here~so I guess 6pm there. (Left this on Staci's blog, but thought you'd like to know too)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure it will be lovely no matter what you do. You could seriously start a business doing these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.