Sunday, July 16, 2006

Big Brother

Wasn't Kaysar so sweet to Erica?

I'm not too sure about Kaysar's nominations of Nakomis & Daine. I think he should have put up Boogie & Will.

5 comments:

  1. NO doubt! I couldn't believe he passed up the opportunity to nominate Will. I can't stand Nakomis, so I'm glad she's nominated.

    What about Will doggin' on Howie??! He's HOWIE! Take shots at James and Janey, but leave HOWIE alone! Calling him fat- I could have reached my palm through the tv and slapped the oil right off of Will's face. He's annoying and his "I'm ticked that I wasn't nominated" scheme is getting old.

    My blood pressure was high the entire night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO wish he woulda nominated them both!! I was so mad! He's messing up like last year!

    I kept getting mad at him talking about Howie's wrinkles! It was so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering if Kayser has other plans for later on and that's why he put up Nakomis and Diane. He totally should've put up Will and Boogie!!! I want them GONE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with Gretchen. You think Kaysar would have learned from last season. He totally should have done what Howie suggested and put up Nakomis and either Will or Boogie (I would have preferred Will) cause I think Boogie will come over to the other side if he ever gets out from under Will's control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.