Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Big Brother

Will was blindingly white tonight.
Alison is back to her old tricks...Did we really think she had changed?
I wanted Chicken George in the house. But now I wish Bunky had made it.
I'm kinda liking Jase this time around. I could not stand him during his season.
I about lost it when Marcellas came out of the house & saw Chicken George & Howie on the slip & slide. His face was priceless!
Go Janey!!!! I really hope she lasts a long time in the house or WINS!
I hope Alison gets the boot on Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you just said!! but I didn't want Chicken George to begin with. He's yuck!
    Maybe Jase has mellowed some since he's got a woman and child in his life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howie's newfound love for Will cracked me up!

    GO JEDI JANEY! I love her and I hope Alison gets the boot. I can't stand that Alison trash talks in the confessional but then loses her back bone in the house. She's a wuss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Jase is flying under the radar...

    Jedi Janey Rocks. She needs her own superhero doll, complete with juicy sweats, and extensions that turn in a lasso!LOL

    George is just an odd duck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.