Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bathroom Friday...A Day Late

This is my guest bath & most of you remember when I redecorated it. I like this room alot, there is still some things that needs to be fixed though. It is also the coolest room in the house, it's right next to the air conditioning unit. This is also the bathroom we 'use.'
This is looking into the master bathroom, for the bedroom. There is no door, which can be frustrating & because of this D refuses to use this toilet. I absolutely HATE this bathroom & all I can think of while in it, is all of it's flaws. There is a stale shower in here & we have never used it, because it's really gross. We plan on taking it out & making a linen closet out of it. There is a garden tub as well, on the other side of the wall. It gets used alot. We would like to put a shower head in it, so that we can actually take showers in here.
The disgusting floor! Yuck!
I do like the counter space in here & that's about it. The reason everything is in baskets & there's the shelf, is because we don't any cabinet space. I will not put stuff under that sink. We won't to rip all of this out & put in a pedestal sink. And always buy an old Chest of drawers to use for storage & counter space. See my bottle of Lortab sitting there? Hahaha

2 comments:

  1. Your hub won't use the toilet because there's no door? We don't even close the door when we go!!! LOLOLOL!! None of us! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.