Friday, July 14, 2006

American Idol Auditions

Los Angeles, TBA [Tuesday, August 8]

San Antonio, Alamodome [Friday, August 11]

New York, Continental Air Arena [Friday, August 14]

***Birmingham, BJCC [Monday, August 21]***

Memphis, FedEx Forum [Sunday, Sept. 3]

Minneapolis, Target Center [Friday, Sept. 8]

Seattle, KeyArena [Tuesday, Sept. 19]

~Dates subject to change

Looks like they got the picture that we got some talent down here in Sweet Home Alabama! About freakin' time! If I were in the age limit I would totally try out. You have to be 16-28. And as we have already established, I no longer fit the bill.
Hey Staci!!! They are coming to your city...Are you going?

If they came to your city & you were in the age limit, would you audition?

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the next IDOL! I get so excited just typing it! Whoot!

    I have a little bit of singing talent but I think I sound better in a group rather than alone. So, obviously I am over the age limit but I don't think I would have ever tried out anyway.

    Seth on the hand thinks that he WILL be the first Asian American Idol! Just ask him--he will tell you! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sing better in a group than solo, but I'd try out just to see Simon (assuming I'd make it to the round where he judges). He's kinda hot :)

    I'd probably sing the 80's hit "I Think We're Alone Now." Not sure why, just would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never in a million years try out. I wouldn't have the guts to subject myself to the judges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing - I'm not that talented. (some stand up comedy, I could possibly do...but no way could I sing!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would try out just so I could be in the commercials, and in the clips they show in the beginning! I'd totally make a fool out of my self, for the fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only if I thought I could handle the ridicule and make a career out of "NO TALENT" like the little Asian guy that can't sing and is making so much money!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok- I got one...I will start it at the beginning of the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I would LOVE to do it!! This would be my last year to try, so why not! I would sing something like 'This Kiss' by Faith Hill or 'At Last' by Etta James or 'Something To Talk About' by Bonnie Raitt. Crystal, remember you have to go with me! Let's all go and make it a fun, group thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will try out if Nicole does... LOL. I just saw it on the news that they were coming to SA. I have not checked your blog in a few days... but you know I can't sing, but i could make a fool of myself to get on TV... but I think there are enough fools around here. I will promote it in my youth group to see if any of them will go!!! Who knows they maybe on TV!!! 15 seconds of fame... lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darn it! I missed it by 3 years. I would totally do it for the experience alone. BUT I would die if I was in the first 5 episodes where they only play the REALLY BAD ones. I would be mortified! Although that is my favorite time to watch AI!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.