
It's Super D!

We went to Wal-mart for our snacks. My Goobers were only 97 cents at Wal-mart, but $3 at the Theater. We always sneak our treats in, Ssshhhhhh...Don't tell.


The movie was SUPER INCREDIBLE. I absolutely loved it. It's about a 2 & 1/2 hr movie, but it sure didn't feel like it. There really aren't any boring parts, where you are looking at your watch to see how much time is left. All the characters were perfect! They are did great jobs. I don't think they could have found a better Superman. I enjoyed Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane. And Kevin Spacey makes a mean Lex Luthor. There's also a twist in the movie that you are not expecting.


Oh, I have a new crush....Move over Lenny Kravitz....My new man is Brandon Routh...He's so dreamy. Hubba~Hubba. Don't worry D is quite OK with it.

So I'm thinking Superman must be looking pretty HOT (sizzle-sizzle) in his leotards huh!!
ReplyDeleteI don't see D's cape on him!!
ReplyDeleteBet you know I've got to give my movie tickets away but it's alright...I could just imagine you having fun.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, is Goobers a chocolate bar? hee...must get some.
Goober's are chocolate covered peanuts & oh so yummy!
ReplyDeleteI sneak my treats in too, they are so expensive at the theater. But I haven't been to the theater since Second Hand Lions came out.
ReplyDeleteOk- so you have seen my handbag....you should see everything we take in there- I snuck a salad from Panera once.
ReplyDeleteBTW...Your 1st paragraph made me LAUGH!
Oh my gosh, Jen! The Incredible Shrinking Woman? I used to love that movie & every time it would come on TV, I have to watch it! I think I liked it so much because she was like a little Barbie Doll. LOL
ReplyDelete