.....From me. I have felt like I've been getting sick the last few days & yesterday my body hurt so bad. I began running a fever last night, so I took Nyquil & hit the sack.
I've still felt bad today & I'm running a fever again. Blah...Anyway, I'm going to go bed early(well, early for me)....Goodnight.

Sorry you don't feel good. Hope you are better tomorrow. You might need to go the doctor. It kind of sounds like the flu. Yuck!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you feel like. I've been battling this flu for almost 3 weeks and I still feel a little sick today. I hope you feel better. I know everyone's going thru the sickness locally and nationally.
ReplyDeleteNyquil always works for me!
Speedy recovery Crystal...I'm having my monthly cramp and on medical leave today.
ReplyDeleteHurt so bad...hope you're fine by the time you read this.
Feeling any better hun?
ReplyDeleteSomehow I missed this the other day. Are you feeling any better?
ReplyDelete