We haven't had a good rain in awhile....I'm predicting we have a drought this Summer. The city next to me is already limiting water usage.
I have a new snack. It's popcorn & lemonade. Salty & sweet.
I made a homemade lemonade slushy. Oh it was delightful. It was huge. I drank that & then an hour later I drank a large glass of chocolate milk. I'm a drinker...LOL. But now I am having to go potty every 5 seconds. Sheesh! I'm not kidding.
D & I rearranged the living room this afternoon. I haven't done that in awhile & was ready for a change. You know I'm a compulsive rearranger. I'm liking this set up pretty good. No telling how long it will stay this way though. The kitchen table is sure to get moved tomorrow. I move it every time I mop the floor. :)
We watched Last Comic Standing. Theo didn't make it into the house. Oh well. But I'm pleased with the 5 they chose.
I also watched the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency. She drives me nuts, but it's about modeling & fashion, So of course I watched it.

Give me a "FIVE"! I love popcorn and lemonade too :P
ReplyDeleteEr...can we be sister?
I expect anyday now to come over and see the bedroom in the livingroom. LOL A blind person would never survive in Crystals house. Every week they would think they woke up in a different house.
ReplyDeleteWe sure can Shionge!
ReplyDelete