Paw with all his Grandkids & Great Grandkids. I had the picture we took of him with his girls at Donna's wedding & had it blown up & framed. I'm going to do the same with this one.
Vickie and Diane, I can remember when all of our children (now the big "kids" in this picture) were toddling and running around Mama and Daddy's yard playing...and now we are watching them chase their children. We are so blessed! I had a wonderful time and want to do the fish fry again real soon! I love you all! rg
What a neat idea! Your Paw is going to love it!
ReplyDeleteVickie and Diane,
ReplyDeleteI can remember when all of our children (now the big "kids" in this picture) were toddling and running around Mama and Daddy's yard playing...and now we are watching them chase their children. We are so blessed!
I had a wonderful time and want to do the fish fry again real soon!
I love you all!
rg
I veto what you said Na-Na! dd
ReplyDeleteI love family pictures...those are gems!
ReplyDelete