Friday, June 23, 2006

My Lucy Collection

Since other bloggers are posting their collections, I thought I would post mine too. This isn't of all my Lucille Ball stuff. There are things all over my kitchen & actually I think every room has something Lucy in it. I also have stuff that is in boxes, because I don't have a place for them. "Someday" D is going to build me some shelves to showcase all of my stuff.



8 comments:

  1. How sweeet, how long have you started collecting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have been a Lucille Ball fan since I was a little girl. My Granny & I would watch "I Love Lucy" & also her movies. I started collecting I guess in the early 1990's. I think my very first Lucy item was a Pink sweater shirt & yep I still have it! I only wore it once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is "The long long trailer" - esp when he is driving up the mountain while she is trying to cook! A friend of mine gave me an avon book the other day and they had some cute lucy stuff in there. Do you have one of the altoids-type mints tin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stupid blogger- that wasn't supposed to be anonomous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How neat! You and D must be easy to buy gifts for, Superman and Lucy.

    My Hubby used to collect Dale Earnhardt stuff. I finally put my foot down on some of it because I was beginning to feel like I was at a redneck carnival everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duh-that was a tin in the first picture, huh? So embarassing... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, we are easy to buy for. Last yr Mom got us the picture of Lucy dressed up as Superman. You could get it more perfect than that!

    dc-That's no embarrassing. It's sweet of you to ask.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.