I love making lists, so I thought I would make a list of the things I love about my "kids."
I love.....
The way Rocco has to follow me everywhere. And as I'm walking he's nudging me with his nose. It's like he's reminding me that he's there.
How when I'm in the master bathroom (there's no door) Razz comes in & walks the perimeter on the bathroom. Like he's casing the joint.
How after 10 yrs Molly is STILL looking for the pig in the air vent in the floor. And now the boys help her look.
The way they sing when Dad comes home.
When I say Nanna's coming they all run to the front door & sit on their little butts, to wait for her.
Whenever D or I go the kitchen, Razz is soon to follow.
How Molly is possessive of her cookies (dog biscuits).
How Rocco steals everything & hides it. That's why we call him Klepto.
When I say the words "outside" or "front porch", they come running from every direction to the door. But if it's raining I have to push them out the door.
How Razz has to sleep under a blanket every night.
When Molly gets excited her Plum-plum (what we call her tail) shakes, Razzy hippity~hops & Rocco wiggles.
Also how when Rocco is excited he nibbles your feet. He's an excited nibbler. He also does it to your hands when you pet him.
That Razzy always has to lay by his Dad on the couch. That's his spot. But sometimes Rocco steals his spot. :)
How Molly is very predictable. But I guess that comes with her age. Molly is also such a good girl.
That Rocco loves to give kisses, but Razzy likes to nudge you with his nose.
How sneaky Rocco is.
That Razzy obsesses over stuff. Like the lizard he saw once on the front porch & he still looks for it. That was 4 months ago.
How Molly only begs for food when we eat meat, especially chicken. But the boys never NOT beg.
How when I'm crying Rocco is very sensitive to it & comes to make me feels better. Raz does this sometimes too.
All their very distinct personalities.
Razzy's bullheadedness (is that a word?).
When they chase each other all over the house.
When Razzy & Rocco play fight.
If ask "Are ya hungry" & the boys run to the pantry.
When they hear the jingle of the leash...All chaos ensues.
When I'm on the computer & they all sleeping in the room.
That all three of them our in my life. They brighten my day. Always make me smile. And they make life more interesting. There is never a dull moment around here.
There's more to list, but this will do for now.

I know I have said this before but I love the way you love them! I can just see you smile as you wrote that post cause you are a proud momma!
ReplyDelete