I'm taking a break from painting & I just posted some new things on The Recipe Place .I have my energy back today...Thankfully! I slept really hard last night though, so I woke up all sore. Ever do that?
I just finished the bedroom. But I still have the bathroom to do...Yuck! I hate painting bathrooms. And especially mine, because it's kinda big & has lots of angles. Blah! This will be my 3rd time to paint it is less than 3 yrs, so you would think I love painting it. Hahaha
D's on his way home & he said he would help me. So, hopefully we can get it knocked out pretty quick. I still have to get ready & go buy groceries tonight!
OH & PS....It's stinkin HOT outside!

You're a busy lady Ms. Crystal! I'm not a fan of painting myself...I'm terrible at it. I always spill where I shouldn't and overpaint and can't follow an edge at all. I stink! LOL!
ReplyDeleteThat being said...I REALLY need to paint my bedroom this summer. For 2 years now we've lived in a spearmint green room which we both loathe. We have cherry furniture and the first night after we slept in our newly painted bedroom...BayouPaPa says, just as the lights are going out, that he feels he is going to have a "creme de mint" nightmare. LOL! Yes...it's really that bad!
I really admired your energy level Crystal :P I'm not a painting person too but still get to choose my room colours - a panel of which is purple.
ReplyDelete