Hum. That is a pretty suggestive statement. So what exactly did/are you doing. My thoughts were close to Nics (sorry) & my second guess was more painting/redecorating.
NOPE...Nicole's wasn't the only one!!! First place it went and where it remains :)
My brother is 6 years older than me and I can remember the first time I walked in on him and his girlfriend making out (while laying down) he told me they were playing Superman (I swear)....SOOO!
SICKO!
ReplyDeleteNicole, only your mind would go in that direcion. Sheesh!
ReplyDeleteSUPERMAN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHum. That is a pretty suggestive statement. So what exactly did/are you doing. My thoughts were close to Nics (sorry) & my second guess was more painting/redecorating.
ReplyDeletehmmmmm?
ReplyDeleteseeeeee... i'm not the only one who thought you and "superman" were gonna get busy! LOL
ReplyDeleteThis is interesting. Only a few comments are sowing up on my computer. HHmmmmmmmm......What could that mean? Were they NASTY?? I want to know!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope you had a wonderful evening doing "whatever" with your wonderful hubby!!!
ReplyDeleteNOPE...Nicole's wasn't the only one!!! First place it went and where it remains :)
ReplyDeleteMy brother is 6 years older than me and I can remember the first time I walked in on him and his girlfriend making out (while laying down) he told me they were playing Superman (I swear)....SOOO!