Monday, June 12, 2006

Happy Blogiversary To Me!!!!!!

It has been 2 whole years since I began reading Jen C's (she's my cousin/friend) blog & decided that I would venture into the blog world myself. Little did I know then the hours & hours I would spend, sharing my life on the web. Or the hours spent reading other peoples blogs. The last 2 yrs have been full of ups & downs. I've learned alot about myself through blogging. Some good, some bad. I have gained some incredible friends & learned more about the ones I already had.

If you have been reading my blog since the now demised Sparkle & for everyone else...Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! I feel honored that you take the time to see into my world, with all my quirks & Reality TV obsession. Well, all my obsessions for that matter. :)

So, for my Blogiversary gift, would everyone that reads Pink Lucy leave me a comment. Just say hey! Or tell me something about Pink Lucy that you enjoy. I want to see how many comments I can get, plus I would like to know who's out there looking into my life. So come on & say something, even those of you who never leave me comments. Plllleeeeaaasssssssee. It will make me very happy! :)

29 comments:

  1. Hey, that's great! Happy Blogiversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Crystal let me stary of my saying "HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY".
    Let me start off byt saying I love everything about Pink Lucy. This blog is a true dedication to yourself. You have the most amazing personality. Your such a loving mummy to Molly, Razz and Roco. Your a wonderful wife to Superman. I enjoying reading it because your down to earth. I really not into Fake People and your so not like that. Your blog is about fun about life. Its refreshing. Plus you have a cool name.lol.lol. I think my daughter Krystal would agree.lol. So I guess you can gather I lenjoy your Blog.lol.lol Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am *so* happy that I met you!!! I love every snazzy thing about Pink Lucy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary, Crystal! I am an avid "Pink Lucy" fan. Let me go ahead and confess that I am addicted! I really appreciate all the hours you spend blogging. It keeps me connected to our family. Plus, it's real...you're real...and I love you.
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl...you know I love to come by here! I think you are a great gal and love the way you share who you are with all of us. I love your blog and all your blinkies and that you watch reality TV and love Lucy (I mean, who doesn't, right?) *chuckle*

    I am so glad to have met you by way of blogging and pray for your baby hopes to come true. {{Hugs!}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Crystal, I didn't start reading your blog till recently. But I have known you for quite a while. I am glad we were able to re connect and even though we weren't close when I lived down there, we were able to get close while being a thousand miles apart. I can't name just one thing about your blog I like, so I will just say I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogiversary! I think I make comment #10! I like your blog because it's fun, there are always pics, and sometimes I can get in on a good discussion topic! Oh, and you got me hooked on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary! I love it! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Crystal!!! I just started blogging this past month and I have to say that I check your blog everytime I am on. I have no idea how you do all the countdown stuff, and the flower curser, and all the blinking things, but it is WAY fun to look at and read! So Happy Blogiversary! I hope to be there with you one day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, I read it... and its all your fault that I spend hours reading others and updating my own... i missed my one year anniversary in march :) But i'm sure to be around for a 2 year anniversary.
    Happy Anniversary!
    You should redo your blog for your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yo, back then they have 'I Love Lucy', now in the Millenium, we have 'I love Pink Lucy!' How's that Crystal? Hope I've made your day - Happy Blogiversary :P

    It has been a joy to know you as a blog buddy and through you and through many others, established a special of relationship.

    Have fun and let's continue to share our life online.

    Yep - I love pinklucy :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Crystal,
    Happy Blogiversary! I have been reading your blog for a couple of months now and, yes, I'm one of those who never leaves a comment - Sorry. I enjoy your blog very much, both layout and content. You are so funny, honest, real and a talented blog designer.
    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! I probably run by 8-10 times aday since you live so far away (ha-ha-ha-ha) from me, this is my way of keeping up with what's going on in your life.

    I LOVE seeing pics of my Grand-babies and hearing Superman stories!

    I wish you would talk more about your lovely neighboe though!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely neighbor... I thought she lived next door to a pesky ole coon!

    hahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. I ditto Laurie's something! E.F. Hutton

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Blogiversary and many more
    to come. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know how I feel about you, so I won't get mushy. I'll just say that your Blog is awesome, your Xanga postings are awesome and you are awesome. I love reading what you write - - - - Janet

    ReplyDelete
  18. My turn.... I have been checking your blog as a part of my daily rotuine for the past 6 mo.... You are also who I thank for putting me at the computer for hours reading and writing! :) I love reading your post about the "kids" and Daniel you love them so much and it shows! I love your energy and your joy! I wish I lived closer so we could actually hang out now and then! SO Happy Blogversary and I will keep comming back cause I just love you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Crystal,
    Happy Blogiversary! Your blog is part of my morning, afternoon, and evening routine everydat. I love so many parts of your blog, but the thing that I love most is that you have created it. You have been a huge source of inspiration to me and have given me so much support in the time that I have known you. I thank God for you and your blog, for bringing us together. You are such an awesome person. I hope that one day I will get the chance to meet you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Blogiversary!

    I check your Blog every morning, every night before shutting down, and several times in between.

    Like several others that have commented, I, too, started blogging because of you.

    Hmmm.......should I thank you---or hit you!! LOl hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  21. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY.. I totally love reading your blog every day. It is on my to do list every morning. Here's to many more years of reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm originally from Alabama and found your blog by way of Jen C's blog. I'm not totally addicted to reading your blog on a daily basis.

    I suffer from PCOS and after years of trying for a baby, we had a girl in 2001 so I read Baby Hopes as well.

    I never get a chance to leave comments because I'm usually on my computer writing papers for college.

    I just feel like I know you since your from Alabama and I went through infertility treatments.

    Keep up the great work.
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm late but it wouldn't be me if I actually commented on the "day". I am thankful for this blog because of the healing it has done....if someone would have told me this 5 years ago I would of said BS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tell your mom she owes me some soap!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just wanted to get you pass 30 comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.