Monday, June 05, 2006

Do You Freecycle?

This is so stinkin awesome!!! You get stuff for FREE & give away stuff for FREE. I love it!

There are chapters all over the world. Go ---------->HERE to check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting that up there, there is one in my area, and it looks pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a part of free cycle for a while now. It is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a member of the one in our area for a while....i may try and check it out again...but yeah it is fun to see what is being given away and what you can give away also.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are VERY cheap (cloth diapers etc..) so you know I love it. Plus it goes along with my whole..hippie/ reuse/ live debt-free lifestyle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really neat! I joined the one on our area.... Because of hurrican Katrina we have alot of people who have relocated to shreveport and this in our area is being used to help them out! I though that was neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.