As you know I'm a rearranger~redecorator & everything in between. So, I was thinking of redoing my blog. I get bored too easily & need things to be refreshed, so to speak. This 'look' has been my favorite so far though & I'm not quite sure I'm ready to see it go just yet. It is cheery & makes me smile. But I feel the creative juices itching to flow.
What do think? Leave it. Or Change it. Help me make my decision.

Even though I really like the way it looks, I too get bored and find it fun to shake things up a bit. I say change it!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, and wanted to create something like yours, but just do not have enough time to learn, tried before but fail .... than give up. Leave it as it is.
ReplyDeleteI told you back on your blog anniversary you should change it... i still think you should... its cool to see what you come up with... you're very creative... impress us :)
ReplyDeleteI think you should leave yours & redo mine instead...your SOOOOOOOOOOOO good at it! And I'm a creative blog/xanga failure. Whatcha think???
ReplyDeleteI love your blog the way it is. It is so cheerful!
ReplyDelete