Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Can someone please tell me why, D does this? He will walk around the house with his sock half way on his foot! Or sometimes with only one sock on.

Does your husband have any weird habits like this?

8 comments:

  1. LOL.... Daniel is quite the character.... that would bug me to pieces for my feet to be two different temptures. :) I cant think of any quirky habits my hunny does right now but if I do Ill be back! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice that the socks don't even match! *rolling my eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless his little heart! Only one of his feet is cold! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Gabe watches TV, he takes a chair, and pulls in up right in front of the TV, the way little kids like to watch TV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry stays completely dressed when he gets home from church or work - right down to his shoes! I have been known to take off my panty hose in the car on the way home, and I never wear shoes in the house. Also, he will watch a movie or a show all the way through until the final 5-10 minutes, then get up and take a shower and get ready for bed. Totally frustrating! :) Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm...beats me Crystal I am still wondering why he did what he did LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hank never sits still. He would rather pace and watch a movie than sit and relax. And he doesn't remove his shoes until it's bedtime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.