Monday, May 15, 2006


Smiling Alyssa~Amber's her Mommy & Ashtyn is her big sister.


It's Codie! He's Blakely's big brother.

This child's name is Ashtyn. She is hungry & needs your support. If you send $5 a month it will clothe & feed her.

2 comments:

  1. Crystal,
    Thank you so much for taking and sharing all these pics of my precious family! After everyone left the party, Jimbo and I sat in the swing at the barn and I just kept thinking about how blessed we are to have such a large, beautiful family. I can't wait until the next shindig at the barn! What a perfect place to fellowship and be with the ones you love, laughing and reminscing(sp?)! Thanks to everyone who came to the party! I hope you enjoyed it as much as Jimbo and I did.
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE! My poor baby girl! She is loved and taken care of...I promise! She was just having fun! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.