Thursday, May 25, 2006

Quiz Time Again!

I haven't created one of these in about 7 months! This one is "How well do you know D & Crystal?"

Go-------------->HERE to take the quiz! Once you go there, then go to where it says YOUR QUIZ LINK & click that.

***Remember don't give in the answers in the comments!!!!***

7 comments:

  1. Renee J, you gave away an answer in your comment. I deleted it & now I'm reposting it minus the answer. LOL

    hahaha... I got a 40% Thats horriable! lol I second guessed on most of them and would of got a higher score had I gone with my original answer! lol That was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did horrible, too. How the heck am I supposed to know what kind of juice Daniel likes? I got 40%. I guess at least I answered a few right, even if they were guesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry.... I didnt read the rules before I commented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DANIEL CAN'T TAKE THE QUIZ...come on- he so doesn't count! Although how in the world did he miss one???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got 90! I missed the first date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK you must tell which one daniel didnt know! Thats too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.