Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Poor Little Fella



Something's wrong with Razzy's little right leg. I'm not sure what. But he's limping. :( I think he might have pulled a muscle. We'll wait a few days & see.

7 comments:

  1. It's not related to the green peach incident, is it? I hope he gets to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Poor thing. First the peaches and now this. He and I are having the same kind of week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His leg could be out of joint. Gretchen jumped off the couch and
    her front leg did that. Robert jerked her leg and popped it back in place very quick. He scared me doing that, I panicked and was ready to run to the vet but she was fine. I guess I missed the peach incident. Last summer Gretchen ate green butterbean hulls. She spent 2 days at the vet.
    I have to watch her like a 2 year old. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, poor baby. I hope he is better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl Teapotts here..Boy do I want to talk to you. Get my e-mail from Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.