We were pulling out of the drive-way to begin our day, when I realized I had stepped in dog poop. I had on flip-flips, so I pulled my shoe off, opened the door & began to scrap my shoe on the ground. I moved my foot, that was still in car, only to have it land right in the pile of poop that had fallen off my shoe unbeknownst to me!!! So now, my shoe no longer has poop on it, but the heel of my foot is covered in it! D ran in the house & got stuff for me to clean up with.
So, after getting clean...LOL....We were on our way. Our first stop was for D to go to the Dr. From there we had a few errands to run, including a drive-thru stop at Wendy's. We got to the Mall, to see Taylor Hicks over an hour before he was to appear & the place was packed! I knew it would be, but when you are in the midst of it all, it can be overwhelming. We started out on the balcony, but we were behind the stage. So, we moved down stairs & things weren't much better. We didn't stay to see him, after he got there, people were pushing & acting a fool. We decided to shop, since the rest of the mall was deserted.
From the Mall, we went to dinner & spent sometime at Barnes & Noble. And then to look at some cars. We got approved for one. But are going to wait a bit more, before buying. It's such a huge decision & one we are not taking lightly. It was cool, because they gave us some sparkling grape juice & cute little plastic glasses for our anniversary.
We made a quick stop by Wal-mart for some ice cream & then headed home.

When its all said and done even though it was a busy day the most important thing was you guys got to enjoy each others company and create new memories! sounds like you guys had a good day! Happy anniversary again!
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of car?
ReplyDeleteIt was an '03 Ford Explorer. We were mainly seeing if we could approved for that kind. Even though it's what I would like to have, we probably won't end up with something like that. We want that yr of a car though.
ReplyDelete