D had to work, so I pretty much did nothing, until he got home. Then we got the grill ready & grilled some steaks. We took them to Mom's where we had some Mac & Cheese, Baked Beans & Tomato/Mozzarella salad.
We came back home, took showers & D played Pogo, while I read. Then we took a nap. But not a good nap, because the "kids" would not stop barking at every leaf that fell from a tree!
We got up, watched Apprentice & ate ice cream. I wish it were homemade kind. But we need to buy a new ice cream maker. We had to through ours away last yr, because it got all rusted on the inside. They have a hot pink one at Wal-mart that I want to buy. So, hopefully we'll have some homemade ice cream for the 4th of July! That to me is one of the best things about Summer.
The night ended with D back on the computer & me watching the new RW/RR Challenge on Mtv. Now D's gone to beddy-by & I'm in my normal nightly spot. :)
So, what did you do on Memorial Day?

We were still recovering form being sick!:( we did get out later on that night and went to walmart just to get house! We BBQ'd on sat for Memorial day and played in the slip in slide That was alot of fun ...although its way harded to throw your self on the ground when your bigger! lol
ReplyDeleteI watched RW/RR too. I was going to watch My Fair Brady but tivo'd it instead.
ReplyDeleteI worked!
ReplyDeleteI'm on day 9 of an 11 day stretch.
My brain hurts!