OH....MY...GOODNESS!!!
I told D the other day, that I thought Michael had been brainwashed or something. And that he would turn on everyone. And he did! I can't believe he shot Ana Lucia & Libby.
I did read that the girl who plays Libby is now currently filming a pilot, for a show in the Fall. So, it was speculated that she would be leaving Lost.
Man this show is FULL of surprises.
And I'm worried about my fella Ecko...The scenes for next weeks episode don't look too promising for him. :(

HOLINESS!! Poor Hurley...he finally got him a woman and they took her away. So you think Michael turned bad or he killed them because he would have a reason to kill the other. AHHH...I didn't mind Sawyer and Ana Lucia hookin up either...finally a little bit of romance other than Jack and Kate- they kind of weird me out. I don't care for Jack anymore and to know in real life Kate is with Charlie...weird- I can only see him as a hobbit(Lord of the Rings). They can't take Echo away...at least something of interest happened this week. But I did watch it without Lee so I can't wait to get to watch his face!
ReplyDeleteJunk!!! For some reason I thought it was a repeat as usual. Evidently I missed a lot.
ReplyDelete