I have been battling a migraine since Sunday. It will ease up a bit, but hasn't totally left. So, because of this I haven't cleaned my house this week. I'm keeping everything straightened up, but not deep cleaned.
I slept through supper, so I cooked me some green beans. Well, I burned some green beans. So, that made me ill.*humph* I ate Rice Crispies instead.
This high speed internet has monopolized our household. LOL I thought I was online alot before! But now there are so many sites that I used to not be able to visit, that I'm finally able too. And I'm addicted to changing my profile song on Myspace. When D gets home, I give up the computer to him & he's been online until just about the time he goes to bed. What's crazy is since the computer's always online, if I'm in the other room & hear the little sound that I just got an e-mail. I have to come & check it.

I hope your headache goes away I hate migraines! Hey thanks for helping me with my page i really do appreciate it!! can you put music on your blogger page? lol
ReplyDeleteOh, I feel for you! I have been a migraine sufferer for years. Most of mine were hormonal & got even worse while taking Clomid. Ask your Dr. for some Imitrex or something else. I never leave home w/o my Imitrex. Even since my hysterectomy I still get them. It is crazy. I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI also check my e-mail all the time! Ha! It's is so much easier when you are always connected to the internet. Scott & I spend a lot of time on the computer also but on the weekends we are usually on it together. Do you guys like computer games? Pogo.com has some really fun games & you can win real prizes. It's free to join but you get ads during your play time. Or you can pay $20 for the whole year & play unlimited with no ads & all the jackpots are worth double. Anyway, I am rambling but I thought I would share the fun! I think I have a free pass to send to a friend so e-mail me if you guys are interested.