From the moment I met D, I knew he was the one. I shook his hand & there was an actual spark. It felt like something out of a movie. He was the first & only person that I have ever been able to truly be myself with. We didn't have to go through a getting to know each other phase, because it felt like we had known each other our entire lives. What an incredible feeling.
The last 6 yrs have been chaotic, but inside the walls of our marriage it has remained steadfast, honest, comforting, delightful, loving, marvelous & even more words that I can think of. LOL
I thank the Lord, everyday for blessing me with this man I call my husband & the kinda of marriage we have. What a gift.

Happy Anniversary, Crystal and Daniel!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteMany blessings for MANY more wonderful years together!!!
happy anniversary, love ya
ReplyDelete"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"!!! I pray that God will open His store-house of blessings and pour them upon you and your marriage. May you have as much if not more fun and love in your next 60 years together as you have had in these first six. I LOVE you two more than life itself. MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY ANNIVERSARY! ~Amber
ReplyDeleteSuch a blessing. Again, Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy 6yr Anniversary Crystal and Daniel! I pray many more yrs to come full of Life and Love.... You two are so precious!
ReplyDeleteLOve ya
Happy Anniversary to the both of you!! I hpe you have a lifetime of joy and happiness!!
ReplyDeleteI love all of your pictures. You guys look great together. Glad you enjoyed your 6th Anniversary...except for the food anyway. Want some real Cajun cooking? Plan on coming to Cajun country for your 7th and I'll hook you up. ;-)
ReplyDelete