Monday, May 22, 2006

Hurricane Season...Yikes!!!

I don't think anyone is looking forward to this, except maybe some Weathermen...WINK WINK.

I'm always interested in the names they choose for the year. I'm always worried they will use my name. I would hate for a Hurricane with my name to be a bad one. Like the name Katrina is forever changed.

Here is the 2006 list of Hurricane names. See if yours is on it or someone you know.

Alberto
Beryl
Chris
Debby
Ernesto
Florence
Gordon
Helene
Isaac
Joyce
Kirk
Leslie
Michael
Nadine
Oscar
Patty
Rafael
Sandy
Tony
Valerie
William

Thankfully D & I missed the list!

2 comments:

  1. LOL...Edward and I were lucky but if we have that many hurricanes this year my sister in law is Valarie... my hunny would have fun with that one! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just happy that I am a little farther inland this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.