Thursday, May 04, 2006

Favorite Foto Friday


I thought I would take a queue from Maryland Mommy & participate too.

This was taken at my Aunt Diane's house. I was in the second grade. The reason I know this, is because for whatever reason, I decided I wanted spiked hair! This was it grown out. Lovely, huh? The beginnings of the years of my mullet. And on the left is my Cousin Amber & the right is my cousin & Amber's big sister Jamie.

4 comments:

  1. I went through the spike faze when I was in 5th grade.. I had a full on mullet spike on top long in the back..... Your too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I had a mullet for years! I will have to find some mullet pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaawwwww.....look at my sweet little girls!
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picture! :) I just love seeing all of these old pictures.

    I had a mullet about 8 years ago, not by choice though. I went to a place like SuperCuts and the girl butchered my hair. Even after my mother tried to help me fix it, it still looked horrible. Igh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.