Friday, May 26, 2006

A Day Off


I took these at my Aunt's house today.


D took the day off work & we went swimming at my Aunt Renee's house. I normally burn so bad, even with sunscreen. I mean, we are talking about Snow White here. But I guess since we got there at 2:30, I didn't have to deal with much of the sun, since the pool starts getting shade. I freckle really bad too. I was thinking today, that if I continue to get the freckles, they will eventually cover my entire body, so I will be brown & I will have no need for a tan. LOL

We got home at 6:30 & we needed to go buy groceries. I knew if I took a shower, I end up in my PJ's & there would be no leaving the house. So I through on some jeans, a t-shirt & pulled my hair up & went to Wal-mart smelling of suntan lotion & chlorine. As soon as we got home & the groceries put up, I was in the shower. I hate to not be clean. And I can't stand how my hair feels after the pool.


This is my little Gardenia bush we planted a few months ago (don't mind the weeds). And it's full of blooms & the best fragrance. Oh how I love it!

2 comments:

  1. You wanna be freckled up like Lindsay Lohan? lol
    Sounds like a fun day off and that photo is really pretty!
    I hate the smell of chlorine in my hair so I immediately run to the shower after a dip in a pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I missed Walmart *sob*....which part of Alabama are you in Crystal?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.