I'm still dealing with this durn headache...That makes it 8 days now.
I washed the curtains, from the living room & kitchen today. They all shrunk. Which made me laugh & I needed that laugh.
Razzy's tummy is hurting. He ate some of a green peach, that fell from the tree in the yard. I just learned, recently that if dogs eat peach pits, it could kill them. So, I've been keeping a close eye on them. But they think they have to taste everything. D & I went out & tried to pick up all the peaches that have fallen, but there was no way we will be able to keep up with it. So, we are going to chopped down the peach tree. I hate that we have to do that. I love it when it's in full bloom, it smells amazing. But I love "the kids" more than a tree. I hope to plant another tree in it's place, though.
This Friday is our 6th Anniversary & we still aren't sure just how we want to celebrate.
I made chicken spaghetti tonight for supper & it was the best I've ever made. Yummy!
For some reason I can't sign onto blogger from aol. So, I have to blog from internet explorer. Not sure why.
I guess that's it for now....I gotta go play some games on pogo. I have played any all day!

I can't log onto blogger either. I had to go to Stacks link to Chloe on her Xanga and from there hit the dashboard button, and I can only look at one post at a time, I can't look at my whole blog. I have no idea what is going on, but it is frustrating.
ReplyDeleteWill you share your chicken spaghetti recipe with me? Janet
ReplyDeleteOh, Crystal, I'm so sorry to read that you still have a headache. My sister and mother get migraines, so I know how disruptive they can be in one's life. I hope it goes away soon.
ReplyDeleteI would love the chicken spaghetti recipe too. :)