Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Bloggers Challenge

If you are a blogger...Then I challenge you to take a picture of where you blog & post it onto your blog. Let me know if you take my challenge!

This is where I spend hours at the computer. Note: I still have a sheet on the window after living here almost 3 yrs. LOL

11 comments:

  1. my area isn't as tidy as yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine isn't that tidy...I'm a clutter-bug. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,you are organized! Clutter or not, it looks like a great place to spend some time! I really enjoy your posts and the pictures. Thanks for the hug yesterday! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm cleaning up right now.... maybe in a little while I'll post a picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heee....I'll snap one when the time is right :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay... i posted a picture of my computer space.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will post my work space area as soon as I get home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I took your challenge and posted my blogging space! It took me a while to clean it up maybe it will stay clean now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I posted mine. It isn't nearly as cool as yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.