

B & N bathrooms & me just don't mix. One time I got locked in a stall for over 30 mins. Well, this time the ladies bathroom was being fixed. So, this little old lady & I took turn standing outside of the Men's bathroom, so that we could potty.
I just HAD to take a picture of this chicks outfit. I have been wanting to capture some fashion don't's for awhile & she was my first victim. Tell me what you think.

i think i know her!
ReplyDeletejust kidding
Crystal.... You will have to forgive me when I first saw the pic before reading the caption you put with it I thought what in the heck is crystal wearing? the after reading I was so relieved that it wasnt you!! That outfit is horriable and the sad thing is she probally thinks she looks good!
ReplyDeleteOops! Since Renee is confessing...I thought it was you, too. Whew! *chuckle*
ReplyDeleteI've never been fond of leggings under dresses and skirts. I've always thought that looked odd.
Crystal,
ReplyDeleteI thought it was you, too. I looked at the picture first and I was wondering if that was how you dressed. Thank goodness!
Love's it.
ReplyDeleteChris and I saw a lady at Babies R Us the other day wearing spandex type leggins (like what you would work out it) with a t-shirt and shoes that have a heel, but should be worn with pants NOT knee lenght, too bad I didn't capture it on camera.
I can't believe you took her pic...you crack me up! I think we could of got into big trouble together! Too bad!
ReplyDeleteI am cracking up!!! Everyone thinks that it was me!!!! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Mel, too bad I was an old fuddy duddy back in MC! If we had lived in the same house we would have better chances of getting to know each other.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That does look like you. The only thing is if it was Crystal she would have had Doc Martens on instead of heels.
ReplyDelete"DON'T" go out in public dressed like this!
ReplyDeleterg
Okay...okay....I must confess as well....I also thought it was you Crystal!
ReplyDeleterg