Tuesday, May 09, 2006

American Idol

How surreal that had to be standing in Graceland & singing Elvis music. Wow!

Taylor~
Song #1~Jailhouse Rockin'!
Song #2~Ghettofabulous! :)

Chris~
Song #1~I liked his voice in this song.
Song #2~I enjoyed it alot.

Elliott~
Song #1~Pretty Good
Song #2~I seriously just don't know what the judges see in him.

Katherine~
Song #1~Even though she forgot the lyrics, it was still great.
Song #2~She's the best vocally, but I think she'll be the one leaving this week.

If Taylor makes the top 3, he'll be in town on Friday! If he does, maybe D & I can go where ever he'll be!

4 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you wrote. I don't get the Elliot thing either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like Chris.

    Eliott isn't good looking but I like his singing better than Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Chris. Elliot has got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that! I am *so* jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.