Wednesday, May 10, 2006

American Idol~ Results

OH-MY-GOSH!!!!
I am in utter shock!!! I hate the way Ryan told Chris he was leaving. I jumped up from the couch with my hand over my mouth, I looked over & D was doing the same thing. We kept looking at the TV & then at each & back again. I even cried. :*( I was more attached to Chris than I thought. I'm gonna miss him. Why? Oh why didn't Elliott get the boot?

6 comments:

  1. I don't understand it. How could Elliot be in the top 2 and Chris go home? It was a shocker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Huge schocker! Elliott should have gone instead. And Ryan was a real jerk for telling him the way he did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can count on one hand how many times i've watched American Idol this season... we watched it last night b/c my parents were here (their big fans)... anyways when I thought the way Ryan broke it to him was pretty rude... the guy didn't even see it coming! But then I just laughed over and over... he didn't look to happy singing his goodbye song ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby and I both yelled out, "What?" at the same time. Total shocker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to disagree. Elliott did an awesome job Tuesday night. Katherine should have gone home! She not only did a poor job of singing the songs but also forgot her words! I like Chris and he will go far. I have heard the band who offered him a job earlier in the season as their lead singer told him this week the offer still stands. He is bound by his contract with American Idol until after the tour at which time he could sign up with that band. dd

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still in unbelief! Ryan Seacrest was so frank about it. I thought I misheard what he was saying...had to rewind and replay because I was so stunned! After watching it again...Ryan wasn't as insensitive as it seemed. He actually seemed annoyed that the American public had not done what was needed to keep Chris around. If you can watch it again...you can see what I'm talking about.

    I'm disappointed for Chris...but it's no secret that I'm a Taylor fan. Go Taylor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.