Rocco looks scary!rg
I know, I used to do it(slide down the pole) and then just stopped at like age 11 or something. That kid has no fear.
I still crack up every time I see Razz with his eyes closed!!! Cocoa never does that!!! Unless she sneezes or is sleeping! I have not thought about bathing my two little ones at the same time. That might be a challenge- or it may just work!Cute picture!
Hey! I left a comment here earlier. It must not have 'took'. :)Anyway, they are just so cute!!
Crystal, I know that this has nothing to do with this post, but....I think that you need another blog just for your blinkies!!!! LOL! bg
LOL, Bonnie...I have already thought of that! I'm blinkie obsessed.
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
Rocco looks scary!
ReplyDeleterg
I know, I used to do it(slide down the pole) and then just stopped at like age 11 or something. That kid has no fear.
ReplyDeleteI still crack up every time I see Razz with his eyes closed!!! Cocoa never does that!!! Unless she sneezes or is sleeping!
ReplyDeleteI have not thought about bathing my two little ones at the same time. That might be a challenge- or it may just work!
Cute picture!
Hey! I left a comment here earlier. It must not have 'took'. :)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, they are just so cute!!
Crystal, I know that this has nothing to do with this post, but....I think that you need another blog just for your blinkies!!!! LOL! bg
ReplyDeleteLOL, Bonnie...I have already thought of that! I'm blinkie obsessed.
ReplyDelete