That same morning, Mullet got combed & hairsprayed, but it still isn't a pretty sight. My Mom looks pretty though! AND yes that's a bathtub in the background...My Granny decorated her yard with them. :) Us kids played for hours around that tub.
I made both of these outfits. I think I finished them around 2 in the morning, then we got up early enough for you to get your Easter basket and get ready to go to Church. That was right about the time Danny and I started dating.
Hey Vickie, This is the same year that you and Mama taught me how to sew! Donna was a baby and I had 4 girls to buy Easter attire for. You took me to Wal-Mart and picked out a simple pattern and material and I made dresses for Jamie and Amber. Bonnie and Donna wore hand-me-downs that year. I also made me a skirt like yours and finished it at 4 a.m. on Easter morning! How crazy was that? rg
I made both of these outfits. I think I finished them around 2 in the morning, then we got up early enough for you to get your Easter basket and get ready to go to Church. That was right about the time Danny and I started dating.
ReplyDeleteYou both looked absolutely beautiful! Nice job, Vickie!
ReplyDeleteHey Vickie,
ReplyDeleteThis is the same year that you and Mama taught me how to sew! Donna was a baby and I had 4 girls to buy Easter attire for. You took me to Wal-Mart and picked out a simple pattern and material and I made dresses for Jamie and Amber. Bonnie and Donna wore hand-me-downs that year. I also made me a skirt like yours and finished it at 4 a.m. on Easter morning! How crazy was that?
rg
Yep!! I remember that now. I had forgot all about that.
ReplyDelete