Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Shoo-wee

I fried fish & french fries tonight for supper & I HATE how it makes everything in the house stink!

6 comments:

  1. I know! It's nasty. Put some fresh coffee grounds in a couple of dishes and sit them around. It will absorb the odor and make your house smell good!
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also take the rainbow vacuum, put some water in the canister with some good smelling deodorizer or I use my pear body spray. Do not connect the hose. Sit the vacuum in the center of the room, plug it up and turn it on. Within a matter of minutes the fish smell or whatever odor you are trying to get rid of will be gone and your house will smell fresh. This works great also if you have something spill over in the oven and smoke fills the house. Look in the water after the vacuum runs a few minutes and you will see the grease and dust that the vacuum pulled out of the air. dd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that is why my family fried fish outside...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that always bothers me too. I don't like using my indoor Foreman grill thingy either. The smell is around for days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Auntie D & Auntie Renee for the advice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way fresh fried fish tastes, but you have to open every window in the place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.