Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Random News

Mom & I have been working out in my yard. We have replanted some of the bushes. BUT now my yard looks worse! I know it will come together though.

Since D has been sick, I now have a garden of purple flower weeds. He can't weed eat & I don't know how.

I had to move my pretty hanging baskets from the back yard to the front porch. The front porch is more shaded & they were dying with too much sun. :(

I'm taking back my Easter outfit tomorrow (Wednesday).

Rocco has been much nicer lately. Thank you Lord! Razz & Rocco are playing like they used too. But Rocco still gives Razz the stare down from time to time. We just ignore him & he stops.

Molly has become an ornery old maid. She'll be 11 this yr & it's really beginning to show. She's so grouchy & demanding!

I'm glad Auzzie & Harriett no longer live here. I don't miss them at all. Plus they are getting much more attention at Mom's. Maybe she'll post about her adventures with them.

Speaking of birds....Some Blue Jays just built a huge nest in the tree by Mom's porch. I'm sure they will attack us when we go over there. They are quite mean, ya know?

All the little green lizards around my house are constantly "doing it." *rolling my eyes*

I just LOVE having Netflix.

I'm having neighbor trouble, but that will take a whole other post to talk about!

I think I may be turning into a vegan. I can't stand the thought of eating any meat right now. I didn't even buy any for the next 2 weeks. All I bought were veggies & cheese. And I'm not a cheese eater!

6 comments:

  1. I always feel that way when I'm working on projects in my yard. When I look at the mess in the middle of it, I think, 'Oh, this looks horrible! Why am I doing this?' Like you said though, in the end it will look great.

    As for the lizards...LOL! We took the kids to the butterfly gardens the other day and they were all mating. The kids kept asking why they were all stuck together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i gotta find a way to clean up my yard... we already took our riding lawnmower to storage... i guess we'll have to get it back out! I really wish my stupid house would sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously considering going vegan? Oh man. I could not go without pizza, yogourt, feta cheese, cheese cake. I love dairy. I could go without meat on most days, but not dairy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you having cravings???? Just wondering if maybe "baby" is here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, if you can run a vacuum then you can weedeat! Girl, there ain't nothin better than getting out in the yard, running the lawnmower, trimming up with the weedeater and ending up hot, dirty, nasty and sweaty. It does a body good! I love it! And as for the Rod Stewart tape with him in a pink shirt, I STILL HAVE IT!!!! IT'S 8 TRACK TOO!!!! BETTER YET, I STILL HAVE AN 8 TRACK TAPE PLAYER TO PLAY IT IN!!!! Like they say, if it ain't broke, why fix it????!!!!!!! Love ya! dd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Believe me I have tried the weedeating thing or at least tried to get D to let me. He refuses. I would cut the grass with a lawnmower if we had one. I love to cut grass.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.