Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mom & I went for some Sushi today at Stix. That's one of my fav places to eat. For all of you that are thinking, "Eeeewwwww...Sushi." Don't knock it until you try it. I never thought I would ever eat it & now I think it's so yummy! I have never had any that was raw. The one I eat is shrimp & avocado. Mom eats the one with the caviar (the orange ones).

6 comments:

  1. I've never done sushi. But, I'd like to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had Stix before. My favorite place for sushi is Surin West in 5 points. The BEST !!!!-kb

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds so yummy right about now

    ReplyDelete
  4. This doesn't have anything to do with sushit (oops!) nor have I tried it but I have an idea for your question of the week or day! Do you have an/any obsession(s) and if so, what is/are it/they? I will be the first to answer! I love purses. I have a thing about purses! Did I mention I love purses? And then I have this obsession with purses! Oh, there is one more than I obsess about and that is PURSES!!!! My Hootie can relate! dd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so everyone doesn't think my Aunt Diane wasn't saying something too ugly. I'm Hootie! That's what she calls me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.