The storms still haven't hit our area & hopefully it won't be bad when it does. They said it could be a few hours, so I decided to come back online for awhile. It's very difficult for me not to be online this time of night.
I actually just got home. Mom, D & I have been out junkin' in our city. Every year they do a city wide clean-up day & people put out large items & stuff the garbage man won't normally pick up. Last yr we came home with some good stuff. People just didn't have the loot out there this time. We did come home with 2 saw horses, a hose pipe winder, a wooded end table & a small outside table. Hhhhmmm, now that I type that out, I see that we did get some good stuff. We had a fun time though. It was a perfect night to be riding around with the windows down.

Sounds fun!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish people left good stuff out for garbage in our town!
ReplyDeleteThat is to funny..... do you see alot of people going around picking up others "Trash" you know what they say "one mans trash is anothers treasure" lol
ReplyDeleteThat's sounds like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteLast yr we saw quite a few people out there. This time we only saw 1 beat up old VW van....That was funny!
ReplyDelete