When I was a kid... the Easter bunny always hid our baskets so on easter morning it was like a scavenger hunt to find our baskets and the older we got the harder it was...I enjoyed that so much growing up I will do that with my kids
Ahhh, the seventies. I couldn't help but notice the harvest gold carpet, the plaid couch. And who can forget the burnt orange and muted green? What a colorful time the seventies were. dd
When I was a kid... the Easter bunny always hid our baskets so on easter morning it was like a scavenger hunt to find our baskets and the older we got the harder it was...I enjoyed that so much growing up I will do that with my kids
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute by the way!!
Ahhh, the seventies. I couldn't help but notice the harvest gold carpet, the plaid couch. And who can forget the burnt orange and muted green? What a colorful time the seventies were. dd
ReplyDelete