Wednesday, April 05, 2006

6 comments:

  1. When we were kids the Easter Bunny always put a 2lb solid chocolate Bunny in our baskets. Daddy would always sneak in and eat the ears off of them. We would get so mad!!If he didn't then Mama would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute!! I used to hate when I would bite into the bunny and it was hollow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!!!

    I would never eat my bunnies when I was a kid---It was too sad. I know at home I have a stash of 20 year old bunnies somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful sweet memories we able to make even though it sometimes meant losing your butt or having your ears bitten off! Ha! Ha! dd

    Hey Vickie and Na, remember licking the malted milk eggs rubbing them on our lips for lipstick? I like the white ones! Picturing it in my mind makes me think of the 70s!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, dd, I remember it every time I walk past the Easter candy aisle! We have such fun memories of Easter and that's why I think I love Easter candy so much!
    rg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.