I LOVE Rod Stewart. I have since I was a little girl & my Aunt Diane had the 8 track of "Do You Think I'm Sexy?" He had on a pink satin shirt on the label.
And I also adore the American standards. You really can't get better music than those kinda songs. Total classics. Makes you want to fall in love (with my hubby) all over again with each song.
Chris- I was impressed!
Paris- This type of music really showcases her voice. Very Nice.
Taylor- Go Taylor Go!!! I love the way he ended the song.
Elliott- He was OK. BUT I can not stand to watch him sing!!!!
Kellie- What a weak performance. But her dress was cute.
Ace- I still don't like him (I say that every week), but it was that he changed his look this week.
Katherine- She is radiant. Perfection.

No doubt, Kellie and Ace are the bottom 2. Gotta be. Maybe it's just me; but I'm bored with Paris. If she left it would be fine with me.--kb.
ReplyDeleteAWE!! I hate I missed it tonight. I had to go buy groceries. I L-O-V-E Rod Stewart!!
ReplyDelete