I love Little People and I think 2 years ago Dog was the 1st show I put on Tivo....Not so much Hogan- his relationship with his daughter weirds me out & is somewhat twisted!
I was happy! I actually recorded the show, b/c I was at church, and when I got home I was watching the news on FOX waiting for Chris to get home, and they mentioned that Chicken Little aka KEVIN would be on their morning show on Thursday. I was upset. I hate finding out stuff when you want to be surprised. But best of all I was HAPPY that he was GOING! I didn't like him- I never did actually. Not once. I was surprised when he made it to Hollywood, and then to the top 24. oh well. SIMON was right (Grandma's love him... aka Vickie!)
I did watch the show though to see who the other bottom 2 were. I was not shocked to see Lisa and Buckey there.
I watch Little People- Big World. I didn't see it this last time, but I try to catch it when I can. I love watching anything about little people, since Eric in our group is a little person. He is 14 and this past weekend he finally got to go to a Little People of America convention in Austin! He got to meet a lot of people that are JUST LIKE HIM. He even ran into a guy that is 4 years older that he had met a long time ago, but lost touch with. So that is cool. Anyway- I like the show. I have not seen the others.
Did anyone watch the new show after American Idol on Fox- Unanimous? What did you think?
I watched Unanimous. I think there are some people on that show with some serious issues. I want to catch at least one more episode before I decide if it is worth giving my time up for or not. dd
I confess, I'm a Dog fan. I don't watch it all the time, but sometimes BayouPapa and I really get into it. It kind of happens in spurts. It used to bother me that he'd lie and also appear at times to be a Christian and pray. Then one time I heard him say, "You have to lie to catch a liar." I never really thought of it like that. I guess in his line of work, that makes sense.
I'm not big on Intervention but I really enjoy the others. Dealing with sick kids this past week I found quite a few shows that I like. I had never seen Little People until I watched a marathon they had a few days ago.
All but Intervention, because I want to slap some of those people,
ReplyDeleteand Dog is OK. I love Hogan!!
Those all look good, I will have to check them out!
ReplyDeleteI love Little People and I think 2 years ago Dog was the 1st show I put on Tivo....Not so much Hogan- his relationship with his daughter weirds me out & is somewhat twisted!
ReplyDeleteI was happy! I actually recorded the show, b/c I was at church, and when I got home I was watching the news on FOX waiting for Chris to get home, and they mentioned that Chicken Little aka KEVIN would be on their morning show on Thursday. I was upset. I hate finding out stuff when you want to be surprised. But best of all I was HAPPY that he was GOING! I didn't like him- I never did actually. Not once. I was surprised when he made it to Hollywood, and then to the top 24. oh well. SIMON was right (Grandma's love him... aka Vickie!)
ReplyDeleteI did watch the show though to see who the other bottom 2 were. I was not shocked to see Lisa and Buckey there.
I watch Little People- Big World. I didn't see it this last time, but I try to catch it when I can. I love watching anything about little people, since Eric in our group is a little person. He is 14 and this past weekend he finally got to go to a Little People of America convention in Austin! He got to meet a lot of people that are JUST LIKE HIM. He even ran into a guy that is 4 years older that he had met a long time ago, but lost touch with. So that is cool. Anyway- I like the show. I have not seen the others.
ReplyDeleteDid anyone watch the new show after American Idol on Fox- Unanimous? What did you think?
I watched Unanimous. I think there are some people on that show with some serious issues. I want to catch at least one more episode before I decide if it is worth giving my time up for or not. dd
ReplyDeleteI confess, I'm a Dog fan. I don't watch it all the time, but sometimes BayouPapa and I really get into it. It kind of happens in spurts. It used to bother me that he'd lie and also appear at times to be a Christian and pray. Then one time I heard him say, "You have to lie to catch a liar." I never really thought of it like that. I guess in his line of work, that makes sense.
ReplyDeleteI'm not big on Intervention but I really enjoy the others. Dealing with sick kids this past week I found quite a few shows that I like. I had never seen Little People until I watched a marathon they had a few days ago.
ReplyDeleteI'm also hooked on Project Runway and Top Chef.