Wow!!! I almost jumped out of my seat when Locke's legs got stuck. All I could think of was that he would be paralyzed again.
I knew that Henry Gale guy, wasn't who he said he was.
But it was nice of him to help Locke. :) But I wonder if he did something else while he was out of that room. And he knows more about the hatch. And what was that code thing, that Locke saw?
Next week looks to be a good one...The reason I think so is because of Hurley. I love him.

I really wish I would have started watching this show from the beginning. I think I would have loved it!
ReplyDeleteThought that this episode was pretty good but next weeks looks even better! I hate it when they don't show a new episode for forever. But once I see a new one I'm reminded why I watch in the first place.
ReplyDeleteI love this show! I thought Locke was going to be paralyzed again, too. I think "Henry Gale" is really someone from Dharma messing with everyone's minds...I think the whole thing is some kind of experiment. Or not???
ReplyDelete