"This is 4 ALL U True DiVaZ"
Celebrating the DIVA in you!
I am so happy some smart woman came up with a decent definition for DIVA.
(Prov. 31:10)
You've just received DIVA recognition!!!
This award is given for excellence in the category of a True
"Divine, Inspirational, Virtuous, Anointed Sista (DIVA)"
Now, go on and share your love,
bless somebody and thank you for being the DIVA God created you to be!!
She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
Proverbs 31:25-26 & 30
This goes out to all my lovely DIVA Sista's out there! If you're proud give me a Holla!

I never thought I would hear myself praying this, "Lord, please make me a DIVA." Hee!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!Im proud to be a DIVA!
ReplyDeleteBig shout out to all of us OLD DIVA'S!!!!
ReplyDeleteProud to be a D*I*V*A!!!
ReplyDeleteHolla!!
ReplyDelete