When I came online at midnight, I didn't have anything to blog about, but now at 2:30am, I have lots! What could have possibly happened in 2 & 1/2 hours that I would want to blog about, you ask? Think about the song, "Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do...."
The house across the street (or dirt road) has a teenage boy that is always home alone. And for years that has been a problem house. The police have been up there several times. All that is ever over there are hoodlums. Not just teenagers, but bad teenagers. They are careless, destructive & rude.
They have recently started playing drums late at night & tonight I had enough of it. I called the police at 1am & Mom called soon after. Two cop cars came & it turned out to be more going on over there than loud music & rowdy kids. Mom & I of course, being the nosey neighbors we are, were out of our porches, watching & trying to listen. Then we moved to our side yards & were talking over our fence & hiding in the bushes. Finally we ended up in her drive way, hiding behind Danny's truck. All the Marine training my Paw, pUt me through as a kid came in handy for me. wink wink But I coud tell Mom never had that training, she was too noisy. I heard one kid, say "I want my lawyer!" The 2 Mom's pulled up, we knew then that it was getting good! By the end of it, 2 boys ended up handcuffed in the back of the police cars. I'll say my good deed was done! I was so thrilled that I called the police. But is it wrong that I found such pleasure in seeing them carted off the jail?

I think that the parents of those teenagers should be arrested also.
ReplyDeleteCrystal, I'm the same way. I'm always having to call the cops because of hoodlums in our neighborhood.
ReplyDeleteYou had me laughing through this whole post! Marine training...Hee!
I've called the police on them too... but atleast they actually did something about it this time! I'm with your mom though... those parents need to be held responsible.
ReplyDeleteWell, this is just so interesting to me. So, a bunch of you all live right in this same area? It almost seems like I've stepped in on a community crime watch meeting! LOL! Pretty neat!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Wish I lived around there too! Ha!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you witnessed all this excitement and have no photos to show for it!!! Ha! Ha! Well, you take pictures of everything else, we could at least see a pic of Danny's truck where you spied from! I'm talking reality blogging here! dd
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny because I am like that with my neibours who have the police there all the time.. I sneak behind our big brick fence and look and listen. I can always see hubby looking out the window laughing at me..lololol.
ReplyDelete